Monday, November 2, 2009

TinkerDog!



I haven't dressed up for Halloween for the past three or four years. I miss it horribly, so my poor puppy, Ginger, suffers for it. This year, she dressed up as Tinkerbelle.

What a pretty puppy!

She was surprisingly okay with the idea as long as we kept telling her how pretty she looked. Even though she is incredibly photogenic, she is NOT a fan of the camera. Whenever we aim it at her, she turns around. There were a lot of deleted butt shots.

As soon as the treats came out, though, she became quite the little performer. I think she was just glad she didn't have to wear anything on her head.


We had seven trick-or-treaters total. Disappointing. But we had a lovely evening carving the pumpkin, watching Ginger entertain the kids, and making a tasty dinner of grilled chicken, balsamic asparagus, and homemade cheddar biscuits.
I hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Tinker Dog is by far, the absolute cutest thing I've ever seen... (Don't tell my six furry kids I said that).

    ReplyDelete